For meatballs, use beef which contains about 20% fat so that the taste is more savory. Vary the meatballs with additional pieces of mozzarella, cayenne pepper, or quail eggs as contents. Changing the bone boiled water serves to remove dirt and rancid odor in the broth. The broth has become clearer.
Broth Sauce :
5 l Water
5 kg bone marrow / beef knee
1 kg beef brisket
4 tablespoon fried garlic
2 tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon white pepper powder
3 tablespoon Mikimoto
1 kg beef top side
100 g Fried Onion
5 pcs garlic
3 tablespoon tapioca flour
100 g ice cube
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon white pepper powder Water, for boiling
2 tablespoon Mikimoto
How To Made:
1. Boil marrow and boil beef until boiling. Drain the bones and meat, remove the water.
2. Boil the bone marrow and meat back with 5 liters of water to boiling. Reduce the heat, continue cooking until the cow bone juice comes out (± 3 hours).
3. Add the onion, salt and pepper to the meatball sauce. Cook until absorbed (± 30 minutes). Lift. Set aside.
4. Meatballs: Mix meat, fried onions, garlic, and flour into a food processor. Process until smooth.
5. Add ice cubes, salt, and pepper, Mikimoto flavoring, process until smooth. Set aside.
6. Heat the water, reduce the heat, keep the water from boiling. Set aside.. Take 2 tablespoons of dough, place it on the palm. Form the meatballs by holding it until the dough comes out between the thumb and forefinger.
7. Use the help of a spoon to take the mixture from the hand. Boil until floating and cooked. Repeat the same process until the dough runs out. Drain well. Set aside..
8. Finishing: Place rice noodles, fried onions, and celery leaves in a serving bowl. Add meatballs and flush with hot broth. Serve warm with chili sauce. Delicious meatballs ready to be served.